• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

PropellerAds + Bemob, showing clicks from empty/uknown ZoneID

Geozo

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
Hi everyone,

Has any of you experienced empty/unknown ZoneID when running campaign with PropellerAds and Bemob? Bemob shows uknown ZoneID, many clicks coming from it, and what is interesting, also biggest amount of conversions (by the way: i didn't use broker traffic, so not sure why I see those empty ZoneIDs).

Second issue I have is that while Bemob recorded all conversions ok, in PropellerAds I only see small percentage of conversions recorded. Can it be that my campaign was only running for one day, and I stopped it, and while it is stopped it does not record conversions coming after it was stopped? (as we know user might still click push ad up to 24h

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!