profit scaling question

Edu-Money

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
I am only playing with media buying for a few weeks now, so my results are not impressive, but i've managed to run a few successful campaigns.

The problem is, those campaigns give me like several $ profit a day only. And in current GEOs i am in i can't bid more, because then i won't have positive ROI anymore (or simply i will reach bid so high that my profit will actually start dropping, there is a sweet spot of bid in every campaign that gives maximum value of profit, i think i've found a way to calculate it, still working on my theory).

Simply put: GEO has not enough volume, even if i set daily budget 10usd, it never gets spent during one day.

Now question: what am I doing wrong? Is my offer payout too small? Is it easier to make bigger profit (not talking ROI, my ROI is big) playing with larger payouts? (for now i've been playing with offers that are below 1usd payout, to gain experience).

I can't manage dozens of small profit campaigns, I would rather find less campaigns but high earning ones. How to find them?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!