• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

[Problem]Trying EvaDav Publisher, no conversion was tracked.

RollerAds

kent

Contributor
Hi everyone! I need help here!

After reading a lot of FA threads of EvaDav Publisher, I tried to give it a test. I'm using PopAds+Kintura+EvaDav CPA. Traffic is running well, with conversions in EvaDav. However, my Kintura recorded no conversions.

Here's my settings:
There's no EvaDav as Affiliate Network in Kintura. So I manually created one, with a postback url as following:
Code:
http://mytracker.com/conversion?cid={click_id}&payout={cpa_cost}

Within the EvaDav widget settings, at first I haven't filled in the "Postback link". After buying traffic, I saw no conversion recorded in Kintura, I then added the above postback url in the widget settings. However, nothing magic happened. Still no conversion recorded.

Regarding the offer link, I just copied the EvaDav widget link, changed nothing, and pasted in the offer in Kintura.

Yep, that's it. So now, I could only use the EvaDav's statistics to do analytics for scaling. Anyone with any help would be

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!