Follow Along Popads + Mobipium Smartlink

RollerAds

Jacek

Super Contributor
Hey there afflifters,

This is going to be my first Mobipium follow along. I actually finished the Pop Ads guide over a year ago but haven't done anything beyond the super basic setup and gave up. A year has passed, my goals and mindset have evolved significantly (for the better, or so I hope) and it's time to give media buying and performance affiliate marketing a new go.

A short background about me:
I'm a freelancer who wants to transition into full-time affiliate marketer and media buyer. Ideally, I'd do that within two years.

I'm going to use this thread mostly to keep notes for myself, ask questions and keep myself accountable (and disciplined) so apologies if things become confusing or boring.

Traffic Source: Popads
Affiliate Network: Mobipium
Tracker: Bemob
Geo: Various
Money Goal: Reach $100 Mobipium payout. I doubt it'll be a profitable campaign but I treat this thread exclusively as a learning phase.
Personal Goal: Build basic habits when it comes to setting up/running my campaigns

What I did today:
Today I cleaned up my PopAds, Bemob and Mobipium accounts and set everything from scratch once again. Then, I set the campaign following Luke's PopAds

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!