• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along PopAds + Evadav Follow Along (September Contest)

AdsEmpire

caleb

Super Contributor
Hey Guys!

Here is my follow along entry to the September contest. Yeah I know I am an early bird as I am in need of cash to sustain my cashflow for my other campaign so I need to win the prize badly.:sneaky: My other goal of this follow along is to learn more of Popads. I have tried Popads on and off in the past. So with this follow along I hope to learn more of Popads.:)

Alright the details:

Traffic Source: Popads
Affiliate Network: Evadav
Geo: Russia
Budget: $25

Setup:
Why I chose Russia? Based on the Popads inventory there is some traffic and not that much competition. The CPA rate on Evadav is also quite good at 0.036.

I have chosen the Bot Check lander as I have prior experience that this lander converts on another Geo. So we will see if this also converts good on this Geo.

My targeting for Popads will be mainstream, top 30% of websites and bid of 0.001.

evadav-png.13532

Alright campaign has been submitted for approval. I will update this thread daily until the end of the month.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!