• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

OneAmour for Dating

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, I'm going to try something new today and talk about an advertiser I have had a lot of success with lately to hopefully encourage and motivate you to run some new campaigns ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've been focused on dating most of this year and one advertiser that I've liked quite a bit is OneAmour.

You can find their offers on most of the popular affiliate networks, but I've been primarily running them through iMonetizeIt (@iMonetizeIt).

OneAmour on iMonetizeIt

The reason I like these offers is the landing pages are pretty much direct registration. I use my own presell landing pages (primarily survey/chat LPs) so being able to send the user from my presell to the registration works well.

The payouts are not super high for a SOI and they're capped pretty hard. I've been able to scale across multiple affiliate networks to help increase my cap (check out my cap management guide).

OneAmour will decrease your payout if your traffic is not performing well, but that's common with dating and I would rather a company be straightforward about performance than just start scrubbing

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!