Official Referral Program - Paying Weekly - 25% Commission!

RollerAds
kaminari
If I promote affLIFT referral program, may I know how to track conversions and revenue?

Sending out referral payments. Nice work! 👍

The amount of weekly referral payments I send is increasing nicely and I see a bunch of users will be getting their first referral payments soon!

Grab your referral link and mention affLIFT in Facebook Groups or relevant Slack/Telegram chats. We have a ton of value in our community and conversion rates are really good! https://afflift.com/f/account/referrals

Sending out more referral payments. Members using our referral program are averaging about $100 in earnings and that number will continue to grow because they get paid every week for their commission!

I am looking for new blog posts about affLIFT so if you have a blog and you are interested in writing about us, let me know! I can give you a bonus on top of your referral commission 🚀

More payments sent!

If anyone wants to create some new banners for affLIFT, let me know. I will be happy to pay you for them :)

Sent out more payments this morning. Thinking about bumping the commission to 30% in 2021 :D

First batch of referral payments have been sent! We started 2021 off nicely with what might be the most amount of payments I've had to send :D

Here are some of them:

We have many members earning $xxx a month in referral income. I appreciate you all helping grow our community! 🚀

My aim is to get at least one this year.... lol

Sent out some more payments! 🚀