
New batch of referral payments sent!
PRO TIP: If you are in a Telegram chat with someone, you can always link to an affLIFT thread by sending them the link + your tag at the end. Just copy/paste the link to the thread and add ?r=YOURID at the end.
You can find your ID at the end of your referral link here:
https://afflift.com/f/account/referrals
For example, if I wanted to link to this thread using my referral tag (my ID is 1), it would be: https://afflift.com/f/threads/official-referral-program-paying-weekly-25-commission.754/?r=1
Anyone who registers when they click your link is your referral for life
View attachment 40689
Definitely worth a try. We have many members who have gotten a lot of referrals from Facebook Groups and Telegram chats using the ?r tagGreat might do this when sharing with others!
Can’t be wrong![]()
Yeah, we have quite a few members promoting. Everyone I paid today was a member (non Partner/company) account. In fact, a member who has been promoting affLIFT since essentially the launch had his biggest payment yet so that was coolDo you have affiliates actively promoting?
Nice! Yeah, there's been some activity from Telegram groups from what I can tell too.I had promoted in a Telegram group and few people joined as well.
Your email system is very inspirational, Luke!Nice! Yeah, there's been some activity from Telegram groups from what I can tell too.
Obviously, I am very biased, but getting 25% lifetime commission on anyone who signs up under you is a pretty sweet deal. I don't think there's a single program I work with in our industry that pays that and I doubt any of them pay for every person I send them (no matter how long it takes taht person to generate revenue).
Also, as you guys already probably know, I have a very long and consistent email and messaging sequence that yields a really nice conversion rate. So, if someone signs up under your link today, but doesn't actually convert until my 100th message and $50th dollar I've spent advertising to get them to pay for a membership, you still get 25% commission on that person for life![]()


