New Year $2023 Contest - Vote For Your Favorite Follow Along

RollerAds

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• jaswinder

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • CastroMe

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • MoneyTrails

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Neil

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • BobZhang

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • sorrowz

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Itsjay24

• Rob

• Randall377

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamas

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Mateusz

• Jimmy

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • JuanDLink

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • RichardTay

• Affyou

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Johnny_eX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our New Year $2023 follow along contest has ended and it's time to find our winners!

We had 16 follow alongs complete all the steps to qualify for a our $1023 in participation money so each person will receive $64 and top 3 people who get the most votes in this poll will also receive:
  • $500 1st Place Prize
  • $300 2nd Place Prize
  • $200 3rd Place Prize
Each participating follow along is listed below with the member who created it. Please check each follow along and vote for your favorite. You can only vote once and you cannot change your vote after you've submitted it.

Voting ends 1 week after the poll starts. The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing :)

Good luck!

Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs in the order they were posted:

@jaswinder

@CastroMe

@MoneyTrails

@Neil

@BobZhang

@sorrowz

@Itsjay24

@Rob

@Randall377

@Tamas

@Mateusz

@Jimmy

@JuanDLink

@RichardTay

@Affyou

@Johnny_eX

You can only vote for 1 follow along in the poll so make sure you go through them all and take your vote seriously. Thanks!

RollerAds
Just Voted, Good Luck Every one :)

Vote for me and Iโ€™ll share with the super secret sauce to affiliate marketing, the true secret that no body speaks about go from zero to hero in just 15 minutes guaranteed or your money back!!

Vote for me and Iโ€™ll share with the super secret sauce to affiliate marketing, the true secret that no body speaks about go from zero to hero in just 15 minutes guaranteed or your money back!!

Voted.

Most campaigns were in red. That was gloomy.
Not all campaigns are going to be winners. Still plenty that can be learned from a red campaign :) (not necessary true of all these follow alongs, but I have learned a lot from my red campaigns over the years. Which is good because there have been a lot of them!)

Got my prize money ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ฐ

Thank you Luke for the opportunity ๐Ÿ˜Š!

I'm ready for the next one!

Last edited: