New here but so thankful for this community!

Adsterra

HorseMan

Hello everyone,

I have been interested in affiliate marketing since 2017 and have gone through three or four iterations of trying to figure it out.

Let's just say that nobody should start their journey by reading Reddit or using Google. Hindsight is 2020 but I wish I had found this blog a long time ago!

Since Sunday I have been reading non-stop, already followed POPs beginner tutorial, and launched my first POP ads campaign, it's a real rush for me.

My background is in military logistics, DoD contracting, but I have built multiple websites and a SaaS app (smallflock.io) for chicken breeding. I'm very comfortable with WordPress web design and SEO (I've ranked many sites organically). However, my direct focus here is to learn how to get good at landing pages that convert with Native ads. I have no idea what vertical to choose yet, though, and it would be great to find some stuff in logistics technology.

Anyway, I am thrilled to be part of this community and excited to learn more!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!