Never ending "PropellerAds" URL flags (Phising? ๐ŸŽฃ)

AdsEmpire

Paul333

Contributor
Hey,

Recently I ran a lot of push campaigns on "PropellerAds".

About 3 weeks ago, I installed "Propush" javascript to collect push subscribers, as well a "TrafficBack" feature.
From Sunday already, I received 3 flags. At first, it was my spin landing. Then, after redeploying it, my click URL domain was flagged, so I had to change all of my currently running campaign URLs.

And finally, today, for the third time, my newly deployed landing was flagged once more.

The most interesting part is, that even after "propellerads" officially announced, that my landing URL is flagged, the google safe browsing page did not detected it as malicious website. The dedicated programmer who usually rips and cleans my landers code double checked if there are any malicious code, and everything was clean.

screenshot-2023-04-27-at-21-31-35-png.38448

a-jpg.38443
c-jpg.38444
d-jpg.38445

This is the link from "propellerads" support with the screenshot, that my click URL is flagged as "malicious".
Then, I asked if "bemob" support can offer some kind of add on to protect landings to getting flagged.
b-jpg.38446

And

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!