Namaste from India

Geozo

Shifu

Super Contributor
Name: Sarvesh Pandey
Affiliate Marketing Experience: 7 months
Current Favourite Network: Mobidea
Tracking Software: BeMob
Traffic source: PropellarAds (Push), Bing, Facebook.

Hi everyone. This Sarvesh, from India. I am fairly new to affiliate marketing. I have been a marketer all my professional life. Till 2018 I was in mainline media (TV/Print/Radio/somewhat digital) and I have handled some of the top brands of India. So marketing is what I really love doing but now I want to switch completely to digital and I do think I have good sense of marketing.
I have been working along with a gentleman since Feb 2019 who has been putting funds and bringing direct deals on table with regards to affiliate marketing but I have not been able to generate quality traffic. We have called our association off this month since he has been losing money because of me. But I don't want to give up yet and I want to put my own money and run things 100% my own way before taking any call. Since I have home to run I am under tremendous pressure to make money but I am quite hopeful

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!