• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along My newbie journey with Zeropark and Traffic company

Edu-Money

satyaraju

Super Contributor
Hello friends Good morning to all
I am satyaraju newbie for push and pops.I have started my journey with Mr Luke ’s amazing pop guide.After gone through the guide and Affilift forum, have taken lifetime subscription in black friday offer. Longback when i tried for cpa networks all have rejected including peerfly.Later on Luke had sent 3 mails to re apply.I was very very after seeing his mails.So on 2nd afflift’s anniversary i have created this with his photo.

Blue, Red, and Yellow Minimal  Baby Congratulations Card.jpg

As i am newbie and after joining here i have gone through all the follow alongs, ebooks ,discussions on Afflift,along with all the discussions on Traffic company and Servando,Nick,iamattili blogs, mobiidea,richpush,propellerads,zeropark articles
Taken course on 'cpa with pushads'from UDEMY

Started my practical journey from the last week of April(One month back) with
Propellerads
Traffic company
spy push, push.cpa.rip
OCR.SPACE (To translate text on image.Google translate can not translate text on image)
My Zeropark account first rejected .Now approved.
My journey started with Traffic company and propeller ads
I got $11 for my first spent of$90

Traffic company AM (CEO)Mr wouter very very helpful and guiding me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 6.02.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 6.02.48 AM.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 351
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!