My little PPV dabble...

CrakRevenue

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Been reading all these great threads and guides on here so thought I'd have a little dabble while I'm waiting for some work to complete.

I have accounts on a few different networks but thought I'd give Monetizer, Popads and BeMob ago, following (mostly) @Luke's great beginners pop guide and thought I'd share with everyone as we all need a chuckle.

The budget was $10 to spend on pops to one of those push link thingy wotsits on Monetizer, pretty much all the settings were as per the guide and starting out with $5.

The campaign got approved while I was on the phone and when I got off my BeMob dash was showing some conversions which was good.

bemob1-png.7155

I let it plod on for a little while longer then paused it and had a look through the stats, looking at the countries there were only a few that looked like they could show some promise of that Island paradise.

bemob2-png.7156

So I focused on the top 5, bumped the daily budget up to $15 (for some reason it wouldn't start at $10 even though I'd only spend something like $4.83?) and set her off again. While she

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!