Follow Along My journal style Follow Along on Afflift - forever active!

1win

RichardTay

Super Contributor
Hi Dear Affliftians,
I'd like to post this journal style follow along NOW because of the following reasons:

1. It's not a follow along that will participate in any contest, so it removes the rushing factor for my campaigns, so I have more time to setup and adjust my campaign to profitability, and also have time to learn and deploy the strategies I get from experts here @Afflift!

2. I'd like to put everything Afflift related learning journey into this thread so that it become my come-to place when I surf Afflift website, and also like other members to identify this thread as @RichardTay 's main thread here.

3. without saying, you know the reason, it's the RevShare program!
And many others reasons...

--Inserted one hour later :
BTW, one goal of this thread is to enable MULTITHREAD feature here, so that I can launch multiple different theme campaigns here. Because one theme campaign is too tedious to bear with and does not give me much gain.

Now let's get to the business, the following is the normal FA stuff:

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds, Richads and maybe others
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob, and maybe others.
✅ Affiliate

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!