My first month with CPA Marketing!

Adsterra

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Hi, I'm noisyboy. I've started doing CPA marketing with paid traffic last month and joined affLIFT just recently. I'd like to share my results with you.

screenshot-png.9214

As you can see, I spent $2075.36 and made back $907.30, however, these figures are a bit inaccurate, as I ran some CPM campaigns too which are not tracked in Voluum. I mostly focused on push traffic and CPL offers. I tried some COD offers too but didn't make any conversion for those. Here's my traffic source data:

screenshot1-png.9215

Apart from almost $1k in loss, I also had some other expenses such as Voluum, Adplexity Push, Anstrex Native, STM Forum, Powerhouse Affiliate and affLift which accumulated to be around $500-$600.

Even though I lost around $1600, I'm happy with the results as it was a learning phase for me. This month, I want to focus on these things:

(1) Continue testing new campaigns on push similar to the ones that are doing well for me, plus also try a few new verticals to see if I can convert.

(2) Test out pop and domain redirect traffic with high payout offers like Nutra and lead gen. Is this a good idea?

(3) Test

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!