• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along My first follow along - Survey Pops - Intermediate Guide - Straight of the bat

RollerAds

Mintza

Lurker
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the encouragement to help me post my first follow along

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerADs
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
๐Ÿ’ฐ Affiliate Network:
Zeydoo
๐Ÿ›๏ธ Type of Offer: Surveys
๐Ÿ’ต Offer Payout: From $0.01 to $0.65
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have the backing from you guys
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: A lot of things which is why I'm doing this follow along for extra help :)

So I started a few days ago, creating landers and testing offers. Today I found a GEO that is having conversions but I'm unsure what to do next.

I created 3 landers for 1 GEO and set the bid at 65% and the conversions came in and the campaign ate up all the budget quite quickly. I was testing at 10$ per day and now have increased it to $20 since it ate the budget so fast. I went back and tried to reduce the bid by another 15% but it advised to create a second campaign. So I did just that and duped the campaign with a bid of 50% of the offer. So now I have V1 and V2 of the campaign

The intermediate course is brilliant but Nick

Attachments

• Offer.png
    Offer.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • landers.png
    landers.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 288
  • OS Version.png
    OS Version.png
    493.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Carrier.png
    Carrier.png
    570.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Connection Type.png
    Connection Type.png
    486 KB · Views: 225
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!