• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along My First FA - Pops Guide, The Beginners Guide To AM

1win

Josev

Contributor
AF Network: MOBIPIUM
Traffic Network: PopAds
Tracker: BeMob
Offer: 6 different Smart Links

Hi mates,

First I want you to know that English is not my first language, so I apologize if I spoil it.

This is my first FA (I've never done one of these), I wish to be at the level of this wonderful community "action is better than perfection"

I will do this follow along based on Luke's Pops guide. I will follow step by step, my goal is not to make a profit, instead, have my first experience with optimization. I think that to have a profitable campaign a guide is not enough, there are many variables that can influence the result (what worked a month ago may not work now, changes in the platforms, new configurations, etc.) with the help of the comunity I know I will better understand the concepts and techniques of optimization to apply to future campaigns.

Traffic Estimator: some say not always to be believed, but it’s the starting point.
My Bid: 0.00031
traffic-stimator-png.22078

BeMob
first-test-png.22079

ROI = -91.69%

Offer Performance: I like offers 3,1,4 and 6 but I don’t know if all has the same exposure (countries and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!