Follow Along My 2020 Monetizer Follow Along

CrakRevenue

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys! I'm back and what a better way to get started in 2020 than with a follow along :)

I will be participating in using Monetizer as my affiliate network and using other traffic sources to buy clicks.
I had a quick look at monetizer's top offers and I have an idea of what I could run, so I will be testing 2-3 campaigns and pick one for this thread.

My idea is to pick a campaign with a low to mid payout ($0.5-$3) and test it with redirect traffic before moving it to pop traffic.

Tools I will be using:

Tracker: Voluum as usual :)
Aff Network: Monetizer
Traffic Source: ZP or Tonic considering I want to start with redirects
No Landing pages! Since Monetizer usually provides landers in their offers and they also have smart fallback links I will start without landers. This is weird and not common for me but we'll see if we need them later.

I'm setting my initial budget to $20 per day and hopefully, it can spend that on redirects so I can at least bump it to $50 per day if I can make it green. We'll see.

The first

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!