AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Follow Along #MondiadSpring- mVas offers with Mondiad Push

SamarG

Super Contributor
Joined
Sep 6, 2022
Messages
202
🎯 Traffic Source: Mondiad push
🔧 Tracking Tool: Maxconv
✅ Affiliate Network: Goldengoose and Mobplus maybe
👍 Type of Offer: Mvas
💰 Offer Payout: Various
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: Well i will try some offers which i have got successed with popunder before. So lets see how will it perform with push. I have also tried mondiad push before and have good experience with them but volumn (some goe have low volumn)can play the big role specially with mVas offer.
🔍 I am unsure about: Lots of things which i will explain as follow along goes....

Just deposited the fund and update soon....
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top