Follow Along MGID Follow Along - First Native Campaign

Adsterra

Rob

Grand Guru
I am dipping my toes into native and I figured I should start a follow along to get some advice from the more experienced native people on this forum. I will share as many details as possible.

GEO: Tier 3
CPC: $0.05
Offer Type/Flow: Nutra/COD
Offer Payout: $8.50
Prelander: Just testing the network's top prelander for now, may test more if the campaign shows any promise
Daily Budget: $50 for the initial test, spread evenly throughout the day

I did some research in a few spy tools and saw this offer (and similar offers) running for a long time on MGID (and still running). It has a pretty high network EPC over $1 so, considering my $0.05 bid (recommended by manager) it seems like a decent opportunity to start with. I am not quite ready to jump into Tier 1/2 bids just yet.

I deposited $1,000 and MGID is going to set me up with some custom creatives made by their team. Looking forward to seeing what those look like. I will shoot for 10-12 creatives to start. I added a few of my own creatives today and I see that some are labeled as high

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!