• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along MGID Follow Along - First Native Campaign

Adsterra

Rob

Grand Guru
I am dipping my toes into native and I figured I should start a follow along to get some advice from the more experienced native people on this forum. I will share as many details as possible.

GEO: Tier 3
CPC: $0.05
Offer Type/Flow: Nutra/COD
Offer Payout: $8.50
Prelander: Just testing the network's top prelander for now, may test more if the campaign shows any promise
Daily Budget: $50 for the initial test, spread evenly throughout the day

I did some research in a few spy tools and saw this offer (and similar offers) running for a long time on MGID (and still running). It has a pretty high network EPC over $1 so, considering my $0.05 bid (recommended by manager) it seems like a decent opportunity to start with. I am not quite ready to jump into Tier 1/2 bids just yet.

I deposited $1,000 and MGID is going to set me up with some custom creatives made by their team. Looking forward to seeing what those look like. I will shoot for 10-12 creatives to start. I added a few of my own creatives today and I see that some are labeled as high

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!