AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

MegaPush Traffic Source

sokhamoeun

Contributor
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
22
Today, I run campaign with MegaPush. I target US, CPC:$0.031 per click. I use Bemob as my tracker. I added {feedid} behind PeerFly Offer. Is it correct that I added {feedid} behind PeerFly offer or Do I add {clickid} behind the offer tracking link? I got 248 clicks in MegaPush BUT I didn't get any profits. I set budget $15. I run survey offer that Luke approved me to promote.

See the picture below:

ashampoo_snap_2018-11-21_23h16m21s_001_-png.1594

ashampoo_snap_2018-11-21_23h16m41s_002_-png.1595

ashampoo_snap_2018-11-21_23h17m14s_003_-png.1596

I failed again with PPV traffic. Who can help me how to get
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top