Follow Along MegaPush + PeerFly + BeMob = Profit (so far)

AdsEmpire
RollerAds
I am trying to add fund using Mastercard but it is taking me to some other site and that site showing Russian currency, confused, 7455RUB = $113 :(

I am trying to add fund using Mastercard but it is taking me to some other site and that site showing Russian currency, confused, 7455RUB = $113 :(

View attachment 1254
This is because of the commission about the payment processor Interkassa I think. Maybe it will be better if you find via PayPal (this is what I did)

Yeah, they have a bunch of options. Find the one that will work best for you :)

Yeah, the fees stink, but a lot of places charge them because that's what they're getting charged by the payment processor. Getting $8 removed out of $200 isn't bad. If you can get the traffic profitable, it's worth it :)

Looking good Luke! If you don't mind me asking. How much are you setting your daily budget to? I'm still struggling with making the right decision as to when I cut it off.. Following!

Looking good Luke! If you don't mind me asking. How much are you setting your daily budget to? I'm still struggling with making the right decision as to when I cut it off.. Following!
I don’t have a budget set on this campaign.

Yeah, the fees stink, but a lot of places charge them because that's what they're getting charged by the payment processor. Getting $8 removed out of $200 isn't bad. If you can get the traffic profitable, it's worth it :)
yeah hope to get some profitable campaigns soon !
thanks Luke :)