Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Make Money with Advertizer and Monetizer Accounts

pritishk

Contributor
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
2
Hello fellow marketers,

I have been testing Advertizer and Monetizer accounts to make some money.

And it seems to be working pretty good. Let me show you what exactly I have

been doing so our community can benefit from it.



Requirements
  • Advertizer Account
  • Voluum Tracker
  • Monetizer Account
  • Accounts with Multiple CPA Networks
  • Patience
    Advertizer Account
    First thing you have to do is apply for Advertizer account and wait for your account to be approved.
I have been testing Advertizer and Monetizer accounts to make some money.

And it seems to be working pretty good. Let me show you what exactly I have

been doing so our community can benefit from it.

After that what I did was - I asked folks at Advertizer (who were very supportive
and easy to reach out to) which offers are working the best and they said 1-
click, adult, sweeps, dating, antivirus etc., are working the best at the moment.
So, based on this input I asked the networks the best converting and high EPC

and CR offers in 1-click, adult, sweeps, dating and antivirus.

For my testing I took one dating offer and made a campaign in Advertizer
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top