• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Make Money with Advertizer and Monetizer Accounts

pritishk

Hello fellow marketers I have been testing Advertizer and Monetizer accounts to make some money. And it seems to be working pretty good. Let me show you what exactly I have been doing so our community can benefit from it. Requirements
  • Advertizer Account
  • Voluum Tracker
  • Monetizer Account
  • Accounts with Multiple CPA Networks
  • Patience
    Advertizer Account
    First thing you have to do is apply for Advertizer account and wait for your account to be approved.
I have been testing Advertizer and Monetizer accounts to make some money. And it seems to be working pretty good. Let me show you what exactly I have been doing so our community...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now