• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Losing my virginity - Campaign #1 - PopAds, BeMob, Downloads & Installs

kaminari

TC Publishing

This my first time behind the wheel, so I'm quite excited, and nervous.
OBJECTIVES
1. - My primary objective is just to get the feel of this thing, see what's what and so on.
2. Secondary is keep the number of variable to a minimum, so I can see what works and what doesn't. For this I'll try 2 different types of pops - (popups and floating banners)
3. Third objective is to break even - I'm told you always lose money on your first campaign, and so be it - it's the cost of the lesson. But if I can get to $1 profit, I will consider that a huge achievement and my confidence a boost.

Traffic Source is PopAds as it's supposed to be the easiest for newbies like me.
Tracker is BeMob - as I have started out on their basic, free plan. Once I get the hang of this thing I'll probably graduate to more advanced trackers, but I'm keeping my spend tight at this stage.
Vertical - download and installs (Reimage PC Repair)- one I've used myself, and has featured in PeerFly's top offers. It converts on install (free scan)
Geo

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!