AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Looking for Tips on Using PropellerAds Popunder Ads

Ninja247

Lurker
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
28
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to start with PropellerAds using Popunder Ads and the Monetizer SmartLink (Mainstream).

I'm still learning affiliate marketing and traffic monetization, so I'd like to know if this is a good strategy for a beginner.

A few questions:

  • Am I on the right track?
  • Is Popunder + SmartLink a profitable combination?
  • Are there any common mistakes I should avoid?
  • Do you have any tips or recommendations that could help me get better results?
  • If you think I should use a different traffic source or monetization method, I'd love to hear your suggestions.
Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

screenshot-2026-07-22-200413-png.80392
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top