List of Audiobooks & Podcasts - Can We Start One?

DavidScouser

Super Contributor
Hey Luke...

Can we create an audiobook/podcast list that people can contribute to? Maybe even add a review?

With lockdown rules gradually being lifted here in the UK, I can now go back to the gym. Having exhausted my music collection over the years, I thought it was time to get into audiobooks and maybe some podcasts, but I have no idea where to start.

I currently own 2 audiobooks that I bought from Amazon but haven't listened to them...(yet)

Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers (Russell Brunson)

Self Discipline: How-To Guide to Stop Procrastination and Achieve Your Goals in 10 Steps (Gemma Ray)

(I really should start with the Self-Discipline audio...);)

As I haven't listened to any audiobooks my only contribution at the moment is every hacker's favourite book...

The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage (Cliff Stoll)

Although not related to marketing, It's the fascinating true story of one guy chasing a hacker through cyberspace - a famous book in hacking circles and a good read (listen) for any computer geek.

I loved the actual 'book' but can't comment on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!