Gift Hunt! $500 has been randomly added to the forum. Go find it!

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am currently listening to the book Ready Player Two and since listening to the first book, Ready Player One, I've had this idea of doing an easter egg type hunt on the forum.

So, I've decided to do it for Christmas / the holidays πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ…

I have hidden 5 gifts/presents throughout the forum. I am not going to show you what they look like, but you'll know when you find one. They've been randomly edited into 5 different threads in the forum. They could be on ANY page of a thread and edited into any reply (not just my own). Some can be seen by free users and some do require a paid membership to be able to view. It's VERY random.

If you find one, reply to the thread. The first person to reply to each thread containing the gift graphic will get $100 via PayPal.

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

RollerAds
I will start giving clues early next week to the location of any gifts that have not been found :)

Oh, and while I have your attention, GO VOTE!

I found a nother gif, but I don't know if I'm the first to find it or not

I found a nother gif, but I don't know if I'm the first to find it or not
Corey was first on that one.

Three have been found so far. I’m not at the computer so I’m not going to make a list. Two left!

@Luke I don't know if I'm the first to find it or not :unsure:

I saw now that it was :)
Someone had already found that one.

Here is what happened yesterday πŸ‘‡

@szajka found

And then shortly after...

@Corey found

And then...

@Cb242 found

So, there are still 2 left to be found! :D

I put one on our 2nd birthday thread because it was a really great day and milestone.

I added one to the Affiliate Summit West thread because that was maybe my favorite thing I did this year.

I added one to the thread about whether or not we should add a Push Notification section to the forum because that was one of the better decisions we made together! Push has been huge for affLIFT :)