• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Case Study Let's take a deeper look at bidding and optimizing on ZeroPark

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I launched an Optimized Campaign about 2 weeks ago. Even with a few bad days, I've had pretty good results:
  • Spent: $509.48
  • Payout: $962.50
  • Profit: $453.02 (88.9% ROI)
This campaign is essentially an optimized campaign built from an optimized campaign. I had found that a certain operating system was performing best for the offer I am promoting so I setup a Source campaign on ZeroPark targeting that specific operating system (along with the rest of the optimizations I already had in place on the previously optimized campaign).

With this source campaign, I am getting traffic from all sources based on my optimizations already in place. I have removed a few and have a few special bids, which I will go over now.

Sources

screen-shot-2018-04-28-at-2-02-41-pm-png.6

This is the results from the past 30 days, although I've only been getting traffic for the past 2 weeks (when I created the campaign).

As you can see, my optimizations are working. I'm using Auto bidding for most of the traffic. There are a few sources that I have a manual bid on because my auto bid is leading to a higher CPC than what I want and a lower ROI for those

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!