Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Landing Page Design For AWS S3

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
107
Hello,

What software/service are you using to create landing pages for offers using AWS S3? AWS is amazons cloud hosting service and it is a cheaper alternative then having your own VPS (virtual private server) + CDN (Content Delivery Network). I am well aware of self-hosted solutions like leadpages, unbounce, etc but I want to know what other solutions there are.

So far I am aware of:

Hosted Solutions:
  1. Leadpages
  2. Landingi
  3. Leadpages
  4. Unbounce
  5. Hubspot
  6. InstaPage
Design Software (Need hosting):

https://purelander.com
https://mobirise.com

Design Services:
https://bannerslanders.com
https://www.fiverr.com

Service/software are you using for self-hosted landing
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top