Follow Along Keto Diet Campaign on 5 Push Notification Networks

AdsEmpire

skarvada

Super Contributor
hey guys,

Been doing affiliate marketing bout 8 years full time but just starting with push ad networks and promoting keto diet trials . Self Advertiser, Admaven, Plug Rush, Mobidea and Propeller Ads all min deposits and setup with Red Track and the typical fake news lander and cpa style ads and images.

Doesn't look too great so far, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Check out these stats and pics. Anyone else running trial offers on push ads networks successfully ? and which ad networks in particular if you don't mind sharing.

Thought I would be killing it by now but this seems like an unpleasant surprise to me so far. Trying to do 5 sales a day with 100% roi at least which is only like 3k a month profit but its a good start, then scale to 10k a month. Not very many clicks to the offer from the lp, and no conversions so far, and using keto shark tank lp which should work fine although dr oz works best but kinda sketchy now days, any pointers suggestions, tips? anyone running cpa diet on any push ads or native ads networks successfully and profitably?

any ways to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!