Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

Follow Along Journey to Profitability with Popads - How much can be optimised ?

1win

ThePilot

Lurker
I just completed the two beginners courses for PopAds - thank you to @Luke and @dood for making them so that new members can be onboarded so effectively. My motivation for this follow-along is to explore what it takes to reach profitability with these campaigns as the guides stop at the first optimisation stage.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PopAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Skro
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: variable
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I hope with the help of everyone I will be able to brute force it to profitability
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about Too many unknown unknowns to be unsure about things already

I will be posting my optimisations as I proceed - in case of formatting errors in this article in the context of these follow-alongs please let me know @Luke so I can do it correctly.

Day 1:

I ran the first test using the parameters @dood has in the pop ads guide - Smartlink for Android users, chrome, Global campaign at first etc.

These were my results when I ran the first campaign - total ROI - 62% (excluded all non

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 18.54.32.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 18.54.32.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!