• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey to Profitability with Popads - How much can be optimised ?

Adsterra

ThePilot

Lurker
I just completed the two beginners courses for PopAds - thank you to @Luke and @dood for making them so that new members can be onboarded so effectively. My motivation for this follow-along is to explore what it takes to reach profitability with these campaigns as the guides stop at the first optimisation stage.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PopAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Skro
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: variable
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I hope with the help of everyone I will be able to brute force it to profitability
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about Too many unknown unknowns to be unsure about things already

I will be posting my optimisations as I proceed - in case of formatting errors in this article in the context of these follow-alongs please let me know @Luke so I can do it correctly.

Day 1:

I ran the first test using the parameters @dood has in the pop ads guide - Smartlink for Android users, chrome, Global campaign at first etc.

These were my results when I ran the first campaign - total ROI - 62% (excluded all non

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 18.54.32.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 18.54.32.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!