Jaybot’s Follow Along Part 4

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner

Happy New Year!

Probably.

I mean, that's probably when you're reading this. It could be some random date like March 2023 and we're all robots in a post-apocalyptic world trying to earn more bitcoin to feed our alien overlords and you've simply come here after reading my last post.

Either way, welcome back!

So we left off pivoting away from our Iraqi somewhat-converting offer on Haka to find some greener pastures on Traffic Company.

Here's a sample of where we started out:

Those are some nice numbers. Could be luck. Let's find out by…

Slicing it up into a bunch of different camps. CPA Goal, SmartCPM and Vanilla CPM Whitelist and our Smart CPM Blacklist and a few different bids.

What do we have?

Oh.

Well.

Not ideal.

But hey, I think our funnel is definitely good. We have some good zones, and an offer that converts. This spinner 'lander' works really well too.

But the offer page is a bit slow, which can affect conversions.

How do I know?

Well, aside from testing the offer link myself, direct linking to offers are typically slower than your own self-hosted landers.

There

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!