• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Is m4trix.network a scam or legit?

AdsEmpire
Adsterra

M4trix network is 100% Legit

I have a very good personal relationship with one of their leads / 2 AMs and can help anyone here get approved quickly (in less than an hour during business hours) if needed. PM me if you want to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legit - I'm making a lot of money with them. I have a very good relationship with one of their leads / 2 AMs and can help anyone here get approved quickly (in less than an hour during business hours) if needed. PM me if you want to get in.
Thanks, I already joined this network.

Legit - I'm making a lot of money with them. I have a very good relationship with one of their leads / 2 AMs and can help anyone here get approved quickly (in less than an hour during business hours) if needed. PM me if you want to get in.
How you are tracking the conversion? Can you help me to track the conversion? I set up everything correctly, still not tracking the conversion but clicks only with bemob tracker.

How did you setup your aff link and postback url?

Basically you just need to append &cid=bemob-click-id-here to your affiliate link, then for the postback you can use m4trix's {cid} token to send the click id back to bemob

I think you shouldn't put the &status={orderid} in your postback url - because the order id is going to be a pseudo random transaction value, and you can't define them in your affiliate network settings inside bemob. (check this doc about bemob conversion statuses)

Too many questions on one line :p

Asking how much I make with them isn't going to help.

I don't remember when I started working with them, but it's been some time already. I'm mainly using native and ppc.

Ohh! I believe I know what you are saying...do they also provide any prebuilt creatives including videos kinda stuff or maybe they provide it on demand?

Even though they provide prelanders for some of their best performing offers, I really suggest you make your own. Theirs are usually too long and too much focused on features rather than emotion.

Using their prelanders on native will give poor results - but they do work well on ppc for keywords related to the niche.

Even though they provide prelanders for some of their best performing offers, I really suggest you make your own. Theirs are usually too long and too much focused on features rather than emotion.

Using their prelanders on native will give poor results - but they do work well on ppc for keywords related to the niche.
That's a good thought! Do they cater to worldwide traffic or are we talking about tier-1 only? And is it like the COD model or straight sale?

Worldwide with free international shipping, and straight sale. Some offers have few geo restrictions but it's rare.