FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! 🚀

Introducing FunnelFlux Tools (Free)

Affiliate

FunnelFlux

Super Contributor
Partner
Hi all,

I recently released a smartlink case study where I provided a JS app for doing some research.

I intend to join the current follow-along competition and while prepping for that, I noticed Propush.me provided rate data, and PropellerAds also updated their traffic charts data with more details. I started building a similar app locally for the Propush data...

But given running stuff locally is a bit cumbersome for most, I decided to rebuild both these tools to be more user friendly and available FREE to everyone on a new site:

FunnelFlux Tools

I plan to add tools here over time and hope they help the affiliate community.

You'll see me use them in the upcoming follow-along.

For now, here's a description of the two main tools I have created.

Smartlink Arbitrage Analysis​

This tool uses data from Monetizer and PropellerAds, broken down by ad type, OS and wifi vs carrier (note we can't get the traffic/CPMs per specific carriers).

In my previous tool I had TrafficCompany data too but I removed it for simplicity, as Monetizer simply has more and better coverage.

With this, you can surface arbitrage opportunities

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!