I am trying pops guide but the budget is not spending after optimization

MGID

soul5643

Super Contributor
So i started the pops guide couse.
i am monetizing the popads traffic with mobipium and bemob. First of all huge thank you to Luke for creating such an amazing and step by step guide.
So i started it yesterday and although i was supposed to spend only 5 usd per day on testing and then remaining 5 usd on monetization but somehow i ended spending 20 usd on testing as the budget continued getting exhausted in minutes. So i kept optimizing and increasing the budget.
That was yesterday. Until now i believe i have done all the optimizations as mentioned in the guide.
screenshot-2021-10-06-at-12-30-41-pm-png.21350

Those monetizations were by offer, website and category. first day i optimized by offer and website. The first day i got plenty of conversion but lost most of money. after optimization today by categories i noticed i started being profitable today all day so far. so seems like i did something right.

screenshot-2021-10-06-at-12-31-15-pm-png.21352

So after i saw the profit i increased the budget to 10 usd per day. but i see the budget is exhausting so slowly. like few cents per hour. and in summary on popads i also checked

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 12.31.15 pm.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 12.31.15 pm.png
    308 KB · Views: 154
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!