How to update your costs with PropellerAds & Binom automatically (with PythonAnywhere)

1win

Max9Ads

Hi there!
I'm glad that my previous thread about python automatization & switching your campaigns off & on got some attention! I know that there are not so many people here interested in Python & automatization, but even just a few of us means that it's worth sharing interesting stuff! Who knows, maybe more people will understand that it's worth it ;)

Yesterday I decided to launch one more script to update costs in my Propellerads campaigns. I noticed that the discrepancy for some campaigns may be as high as 20-30%! Which means that campaigns that seem to be 20-30% profitable are actually breakeven or even losing your money! And that's pretty dangerous thing.

So, there are lots of ways to automatically update costs. I use binom, so I made a simple script (which has been working for 1 day and seems to be fine).
It checks your today's active campaigns in Binom -> gets their campaign IDs (in Binom) -> get report by zone ids for each of them in PropellerAds -> update your tracker costs by campaign + zone id for 'today' by EST timezone (used by Propeller).

I'm still looking in a way to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!