Guide Launch your own PropellerAds (and other sources) optimizer starting from $5/month

kaminari

Max9Ads

Hi everyone! I’ve been here on Afflift for like 4months and found lots of useful stuff that is shared by other people. And though I’m myself in the beginning of my affiliate journey, I’d be glad to share some thoughts & maybe find some people interested in building/using/improving self-hosted, simple automatization solutions.

Some intro words about myself & thing that I’d like to discuss:

There are awesome optimizers (like the Optimizer), trackers (like Voluum, Kintura) and traffic sources (like Zeropark) that allow you to set rules & optimize your campaigns automatically. But obviously, there are yet people out there who don’t use any of these solutions yet, as they usually cost higher & may look more complicated to get started with. Sometimes the reason may be different.

For example, I use Binom as a tracker because it’s cheaper & I love its interface (I’d be happy to try Kintura, but they didn’t respond to me yet, lol). Many guys use Bemob or some other tracker with no optimization as a good way to start. And lots of converting traffic sources don’t have optimization features yet too. So, despite lots of advanced solutions, I believe there

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!