• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

How to set up bot filter in BeMob

kaminari

renadoha

Super Contributor
Hello, How to set up bot filter in BeMob and how I know bot traffic from real traffic Please don't post the BeMob blog article I read it much time and I didn't understand so can someone explain in another way. Because I have a pop campaign on Propellerads and I get 120k impression and in BeMob I get 78k impression and this is a direct link offer without a land page I did bot-like in this post https://afflift.com/f/threads/learning-push-basics-with-sweeps-steady-50-day-profit.5435/ but he put a code in his land page which I can't do that because it's direct and I did custom 10 - 1 everything like the post but when I report the campaigns I get user agent, not bot filter traffic so I'm sure I didn't it wrong and I really don't understand how this work and this is very important to me all my pop campaigns lose because of this, Thank you

bemob-jpg.14158

bemob2-jpg.14159

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!