• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

How to set up bot filter in BeMob

renadoha

Hello, How to set up bot filter in BeMob and how I know bot traffic from real traffic Please don't post the BeMob blog article I read it much time and I didn't understand so can someone explain in another way. Because I have a pop campaign on Propellerads and I get 120k impression and in BeMob I get 78k impression and this is a direct link offer without a land page I did bot-like in this post https://afflift.com/f/threads/learning-push-basics-with-sweeps-steady-50-day-profit.5435/ but he put a code in his land page which I can't do that because it's direct and I did custom 10 - 1 everything like the post but when I report the campaigns I get user agent, not bot filter traffic so I'm sure I didn't it wrong and I really don't understand how this work and this is very important to me all my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now