Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Case Study How to make $863 on iMonetizeIt Dating offer and Clickadu Popunder in 8 days?

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

iMonetizeIt

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hi!
Are you ready to launch a new campaign right now? Let’s start!
Meet a new case study with Clickadu Popunders and iMonetizeIt Dating offer!
*This case was based on the campaign from the media buy team

Offer: WAP Nu-date * SOI / US
Affiliate network: iMonetizeIt
Traffic source: Clickadu
Ad Format: Popunder mobile
Ad campaign period: April 22–30, 2024
GEO: US
Spending: $486
Conversions: 281
Conversions cost: $3.07
Earnings: $863
ROI: 77%
The test was short-timed, but turned out to be quite informative. Today I show you how having small traffic volumes and a simple scheme of earning to get additional $$$ for your vacation😎
My team has been purchasing traffic at Clickadu for several years and testing it with various affiliate networks. For this case study, I ran traffic to Nu-date SOI offer from iMonetizeIt to demonstrate what results you can get in a week on popunders.

Advertising campaign settings

Let me start with the fact that popunders show perfect work with Dating offers, so without hesitation I choose it as an ad format. In addition, I set targeting only for the mobile version on Android.
imonetizeit3-1.png

After speaking with the manager, I picked

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!