Hola from Spain

Adsterra

Pat

Lurker
Hi everybody!

My name is Pat, I was born in Switzerland, but living now in the beautiful south of Spain.
I'm new to affiliate marketing. My experiences so far with online marketing are:
  • A personal blog in German about our life in Andalucía (there are some affiliate links, but not much traffic)
  • A personal travel blog in German about travels in the United States (currently I'm focusing on growing on Instagram)
  • A dropshipping online shop (I ran this shop from Oct 2018 till Feb 2019, but it is still online; traffic came from Facebook Ads and Google Ads)
  • A real estate website for Fincas here in Andalusia (focused on SEO)
Last week I did my first (unprofitable) campaign with PropellerAds Push - Bemob Tracking - MaxBounty BizOpp Offer. And I realized that I need some help :)

I want to learn more about affiliate marketing (especially CPA) and different traffic sources (like push notification).
I can share my knowledge about Facebook Ads (and Dropshipping - but that's the wrong place, I guess).

Any help and tips about how to start are welcome! :)

Cheers,
Pat

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!