Hola from Spain

Pat

Hi everybody! My name is Pat I was born in Switzerland but living now in the beautiful south of Spain. I'm new to affiliate marketing. My experiences so far with online marketing are:
  • A personal blog in German about our life in Andalucía (there are some affiliate links but not much traffic)
  • A personal travel blog in German about travels in the United States (currently I'm focusing on growing on Instagram)
  • A dropshipping online shop (I ran this shop from Oct 2018 till Feb 2019 but it is still online traffic came from Facebook Ads and Google Ads)
  • A real estate website for Fincas here in Andalusia (focused on SEO)
Last week I did my first (unprofitable) campaign with PropellerAds Push - Bemob Tracking - MaxBounty BizOpp Offer. And I realized that I need some help :) I want to learn more about affiliate marketing (especially CPA) and different traffic sources...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now