Hi Guys, glad to be here

CrakRevenue

bolt

Contributor
Hello everyone. My name is Eric and I'm in Australia. Very new to affiliate marketing, but have learnt a lot over the last couple of months. I've managed to open accounts with Mobipium and MaxBounty and have accounts with quite a few traffic sources including ZeroPark.
I've also subscribed to Adplexity and have just finished trying to configure Voluum tracker. I'm having a one on one call tonight with Dominica from the help desk.
I went through the Voluum tutorial yesterday and set up my first campaign from MaxBounty. It's been approved, but I've got it paused for the moment until I have the one on one.
I'll start a follow along tomorrow.
I'm not expecting to make +ROI, I'm really just running it to learn how the system works.
I really need to get up to speed with all the technical jargon and what it all means.

PS. I'm probably the oldest member here. Slide rules were standard kit when I was in my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!