Exclusive Dating offers and Smartlink are available for your traffic on CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare payout models.

Hey, it's me!

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
My name is Luke. I am creating the first introduction on this forum. It seems odd to give an introduction to no one, but I want there to be some content for the flood of new members on Monday.

We've got to start somewhere right?

I'll be honest, I am nervous about launching this forum. I believe it should be successful, but everyone has a nagging feeling that they're going to fail when starting something new. There are a lot of variables.

But, with this forum, if we work hard, I think it truly will give everyone a LIFT :)

So, let me tell you a bit about me. I started in the affiliate industry was I was around 15 years old (about 15 years ago). I taught myself how to program and build websites when I was in 7-8th grade. Learning PHP and MySQL has been the single most valuable thing I have ever done professionally. Giving affiliate marketing and this industry a chance is a close second. They also go hand-in-hand in a lot of cases.

My first affiliate marketing campaign was a 60's music CD on Google AdWords. It was simple and effective. I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!