Hey Folks, I am Jeffry been around for decades. I hope to learn and help the other members.

Adsterra

adpaidjeffry

Contributor
@Luke has been on me awhile to get into here. I will be upgrading today and want to learn new things but also provide some value.
I come from a banking background. I managed a number of Banking Centers for Years. In 2004 I found affiliate marketing and website development.
Back in the big incentive days. I worked for a few networks. I was an affiliate manager, business development and I was even a Network Manager for a few.

After that, I started an ad agency. And began working with varied clients. Building great wordpress sites, sales funnels, email marketing, click funnels, auto responders. Then moved into Google Ads, Facebook ads, I love facebook lead ads. Working with GURUS and Coaches and Local Businesses. I have always kept my CPA marketing on the side and keep those funds in a separate bucket. I am loving some results on Push. I hope to be allowed to post some knowledge and share

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!