Happy Birthday, affLIFT!

AdsEmpire
kaminari
Well, today is the big day. I've been talking about it for about a month now. Our community is officially 1 year old.

When I was getting the forum ready to launch, I created my introduction thread and I mentioned that I was worried affLIFT could fail. It's very difficult to launch a project like this. It's so dependent on building a community and that's hard to envision when you're still the only member of your community :)

One of the best decisions I've ever made was building my email list on my blog. It's the match that started the fire to a few successful businesses I've launched over the past few years.

Since it's launch, affLIFT has quickly grown into an amazing community. A culture has formed that I could not be more proud of. Everyone tries to be as helpful and friendly as possible. That's an environment anyone can enjoy and although it seems fairly obvious now, many communities in the industry are littered with egos and negativity.

Our culture is already so strong that it's easy to see the positive effect it's having on the community. We've had plenty of negative people join the forum, but they don't last long before they leave. Meanwhile, the positive and helpful members are helping the community thrive.

So, thank you to everyone. Our journey has just begun. The next generation of "super affiliates" will come from our community. It's just a matter of time.

Some fun stats from our first year. We had about...
  • 1,700 threads
  • 14,100 users
  • 17,000 messages
  • 100,000 in revenue (USD)
  • 1,000,000 emails sent
  • 1,500,000 Facebook Ad impressions
  • 2,000,000 pageviews
Here is a graph of our weekly average active users:

View attachment 3990

Onward and upward πŸš€

Happy Birthday AffLift!! Let us all contribute to the grow of this community and be blessed with lots of positive thinking members.

We've had plenty of negative people join the forum, but they don't last long before they leave. Meanwhile, the positive and helpful members are helping the community thrive.

Usually negative people don't last long before leaving affiliate marketing - saying it's dead and not working anymore. Meanwhile some are killing it by using "dead" strategies on"dead" traffic sources...

Some fun stats from our first year. We had about...
  • 1,700 threads
  • 14,100 users
  • 17,000 messages
  • 100,000 in revenue (USD)
  • 1,000,000 emails sent
  • 1,500,000 Facebook Ad impressions
  • 2,000,000 pageviews

Congrats, it's really awesome to see how fast you were able to achieve that.
Wishing the community all the best, and as you said: onward and upward πŸš€

Happy Birthday, Afflift πŸŽ‚ Luke, thank you for this amazing place for affiliate marketers!

Happy birthday and thank you, thank you, thank you Luke for creating this amazing platform for us to work and share ideas together. Personally, I cannot imagine my work day to start without Afflift and I look forward to many more years to come!

Happy Birthday to AffLift.
@Luke I initially thought I would just sign up for one month on this forum, however, I have realized that there is a tonne of information on affiliate marketing secrets in this wonderful forum. I don't think I am leaving...:love: